William A. Streppone
With more than 25 years of experience resolving serious and often complicated immigration law issues, William A. Streppone provides caring and compassionate legal services for individuals, families and businesses.
Mr. Streppone counsels clients in employment-based green cards, family-based green cards, deportation and removal proceedings, citizenship/naturalization and other immigration-related matters.
Located in Commack, New York, our law firm serves clients overseas, throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County on Long Island, the New York City metro area and nationwide.
If you have been hurt in an accident or by a product, you may be entitled to a cash reward. It is important to have an attorney who understands your legal status in the United States guide you through these types of cases while protecting your rights so you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Areas of Practice
Immigration & Naturalization Law
40% of practice devoted to litigation
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York – J.D., Law Journal: Touro Journal of Transnational Law, 1992 – 1993
- Long Island University, C. W. Post Campus, Brookville, New York – B.A. cum laude, major: Criminal Justice; Honors: Alpha Phi Sigma, National Criminal Justice Honor Society
- U.S. Immigration Plan, Hurriyet USA, January, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association, 1993 – Present
Contact a Seasoned Immigration Attorney Today
Take advantage of our free initial consultation. Call our New York immigration law firm at (631) 265-3988 to schedule an appointment today to find out how our experience can make a difference in the outcome of your case. All conversations with your attorney are private and confidential.
If you prefer to contact us online, you may use our quick contact form. Fluency in Spanish and Turkish allow us to communicate with you in those languages.